Labels

Monday, February 27, 2012

Pretty Pita Pizzas

You were hungry. 
...
for a while
....
grocery store out of reach
......
Now. You have food.
=
Crazy Party Pita Pizzas




1. Aluminum foil [grind up to put on your pizza it is a great source of extra iron!... please don't tell you believed that... huh. the world these days] cover your pan (I use a biscuit pan) it creates super easy clean up.

2.  #!@!* Saucy! #$%! Add some tomato sauce, bay-bae. You can use any kind of sauce. I use Hunt's Traditional Spaghetti Sauce. It is cheap. And good enough. For you fancy-pants__ you can use pizza sauce.

3. "I'll have uhhhh everything." - what I want at Subway. Put your toppings on! This is where you can let your creative juices flow. Relax after a long day of the daily grind by making food art -that your stomach will just love! (now don't go crazy and paint swirls on your kitchen walls with spaghetti sauce.


For those creatively challenged this is what I did: (pretty much everything I bought at the store that day)
-sliced bell peppers-sliced fresh jalapenos-colby jack cheese (best cheese ever and superior to all other... move aside Gouda)-fresh spinach-sliced tomatoes-feta cheese (all right this cheese is awesome too!)-and my brand new cheese... dundunDUN!!! 


It's wrapped up like American cheese, but it is ITALIAN. WOW. delicious. I could now maybe an Italian American.

Now for dessert. (not desert. desserts is stressed smelled backwards. and yes I did just check it to make sure I spelled dessert right) My new goal is dessert every night. b/c why not. Also, it has no high frucose corn syrup. take that America's corn growers!


Ah-mazing. "Like OM-mi-gosh I'm so in love, I found you finally. You make me wanna say. Ohohohohohogho....." (sorry everybody has an Usher moment now and then.) Roll on the floor ah-mazng. Literally. after the first bite.Then you remember the floor is really dirty. But you are like in one of those Dove chocolate commercials where it is like you are in your own little world of chocolatelyious paradise. 

cheesecake= $1.98
chocolate hallucinations= priceless 


No comments:

Post a Comment